Pages

Thursday, November 8, 2012

M.A.C Glamour Daze Holiday Collection 2012

I attended the M.A.C Glamour Daze Holiday 2012 event at KLCC yesterday evening. I don't often get invited so it was rather delightful to receive an invitation.

I've always been a fan of M.A.C and am an avid user of their Studio Fix powder foundation. The colours in this collection has a sugary sweet base of powder pink, baby blue, mint green, soft brown and lilac. My eye makeup colours tend to be on the smokier side of neutrals, greys and charcoals as they provide better definition (I think). Perhaps its time to shake things up a bit by throwing out the old and bringing in the new. New year's resolution #1: Be more adventurous.

One thing I adore about M.A.C is their ability to come up with the most creative of packaging every season. This time around, the concept is very Boudoir-like, very sexy, with a hint of French accents.

The Glamour Girls
The guys come out to play/flirt...
Luscious bows decorate the clasps of the palettes - a nice finishing touch

My favourite items of the evening were the bright fuschia lipstick and the nail polishes. I was inspired by the Glamour Girls to coif my hair into a bouffant for the next party or event I attend.

The colours of cupcakes and macarons
Testing out the nail colours
Goody bag!

Dress and Belt, Forever 21 / Bag, Charles & Keith / Shoes, Aldo / Opaque tights, Sungei Wang / Bangle, Diva / Watch, Tag Heuer

No comments:

Post a Comment